Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Be A Heart Follower

In my life, I did many things that my inner-self wouldn’t have allowed me to do but I pursued my heart and went forward to give myself the liberty to collect few drops of happiness by being just a little adventurous. And to be honest… these stolen happy moments are worth living a lifetime, worth cherishing and worth remembering.

Sometimes, it’s just good to be yourself. Sometimes, it’s just good to be a heart-follower.

Life is not about revolving around what mind says but also about what heart wants.

Heart says:

How can others do things but I can’t?

How can others be so happy but I can’t?

Because I want… but I don’t give myself a chance

Because I shy… but I don’t give myself a try

I have wisdom but I don’t have the freedom….

No comments:

Post a Comment